Title: UX Designer - Permanent
A fantastic creative agency are currently recruiting for a UX designer/Architect . This agency recently won big at the 2019 Effie awards in New York and are considered specialists in the automotive space. The right UX designer will be a confident individual, strategic thinker and a natural problem solver, you will be have an aptitude for creating documentation to demonstrate your thought processes for developers, designers and clients. A highly sociable and collaborative environment, they have a state of the art office space fully equipped with a roof top bar and patio.
* As a UX designer you will be applying user-centred design methods to translate human needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into compelling and effective experiences.
* Information Architecture (IA) for rich and complex environments; navigation solutions, taxonomies, wireflows, wireframes and prototyped interaction design.
* Maintenance of IA patterns and UX standards across client projects.
* Contributing to UX brainstorm sessions.
* Supporting the Senior UX Architects and Director of UX to champion the discipline with internal and client teams.
* Proven ability to rapidly synthesise large quantities of information, identify critical observations and insights, and summarise, driving implications and opportunities
* Experience with UX in agency or client environments
* Leadership of projects and/or key accounts is beneficial.
* Proficiency in more than one of the following: Sketch, OmniGraffle, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
* InVision or Principle for rapid prototyping.
Please get in touch with Oliver Kleingeld today to discuss this unmissable UX Designer opportunity in more detail.