Title: Senior Strategy and Planning Recruitment Consultant - Permanent
To cut to the chase, we at Gemini People are a bunch of bonkers, fun but motivated bunch of specialists, who genuinely enjoy working in a market leading industry. Specialising in broad roles across the Creative, Digital and PR world, we place intriguing roles in the absolutely fascinating and gripping advertisement industry. This includes working with a whole range of brands and agencies within the Broadcasting, Fashion and Retail, Sport and Entertainment industry and many more!
So what are we looking for?
Gemini People are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant who specialises or has significant experience working within Planning and Strategy, to join us in our luxury and modern office, covering a prosperous warm desk. You'll be working with Strategist and Planners in the Advertisement and Creative world and will be working predominately CV based. You will have the opportunity and freedom to work with the Top Advertising agencies, Communication Agencies and Brand Consultancies on a variety of ongoing roles within Strategy and Planning including Directors, Head of Strategist, Brand Strategist, Planners and many more.
Key Skills / Experience:
* You will have significant experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk
* Ideally experienced working within the creative, digital or advertising industry
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building meaningful client and candidate relationships
* Ability to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who are experts in having an eventful time in and out of the office
* Have a passion and will to learn and constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
* You are pro active with excellent relationship/rapport building skills
* You are intellectual, forward thinking and have a patient nature
* Have the knowledge, understanding and experience in recruiting Planners and Strategists
Now the office culture here really is one of a kind. You will not have to work towards any of those unnecessary and non-beneficial KPI's, that's just not our style. You won't ever lack support or guidance as you'll always have a friendly and welcoming Gemini person or our in-house L&D team to keep you on the right track, at all times. No micro managing around here, just actual support and guidance. We also understand how hard Recruitment can be and that having a work/life balance is crucial, that's why we offer flexible working to all Consultants and staff here at Gemini People.
Now of course, there's a bunch of perks and benefits for you, take a look below at some of the incredible things we offer our Gem-in-i's!
Perks / Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
* Bespoke and ongoing L&D, Training and support (whether its bite-size sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Dress down every day (not just a Friday!)
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck!
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for any part of the business, we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plans
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* The best enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* Fresh fruit delivered daily
* Work with the fabulous Teddy, our office dog
* And MANY more...
We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within the Creative and Advertisement industry and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - apply now as we would love to hear from you!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropriate steps to adjust and accommodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and abilities