Title: Recruitment Manager - Client Services - Permanent
Gemini People are currently recruiting for an ambitious Recruitment Manager, with a desirable amount of recruitment experience under their belts, to oversee our Services division. This will also be a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Consultant, who is ready to take that next step up in their career!
You will be leading and managing a team of 6 gems, who also cover other parts of Client and Creative Services. You will predominately be working with Agencies, but also many big brands too. The world really is your Oyster here at Gemini People, as we give you the trust and freedom to work with huge, well-known names within the industry. You will have the freedom and ownership over this exciting and intriguing market, whilst having the pleasure of having 500+ terms of business' already agreed!
You'll also have the opportunity to work with ambitious, like-minded individuals like yourself, whilst having the peace of mind of not having to work towards any of those non-beneficial KPI's - that's just not our style.
The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for or significant knowledge in:
* Agencies and Brands
* CV based roles
* Producers (all specialisms)
* Account and BD Managers
* Project Management (all specialisms)
* Ops & Business Directors
* Strategist & Planners
* Work-flow management
Now the office culture here really is quite a social buzz! Not only will our playlist's keep the vibes flowing and head bopping, you'll also be able to attend our monthly good vibes club, where you get to venture out of work, to do exciting activities or attend luxurious lunch clubs! We like to work hard and play harder and reward our staff accordingly.
Key Skills / Experience:
* You will have significant experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent, freelance or dual desk
* Ideally, experienced within the creative and/or advertising industry, with a genuine passion for the markets
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building strong client and candidate relationships
* Own drive for personal development
* Ideally, have a creative background or industry knowledge of Client and/or Creative Services
* You will have a passion to learn and expand your current knowledge
* Natural ability to build excellent rapport with various people and seniority
* Resilient and Highly motivated
* Confident and Sociable
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
Perks & Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
* Bespoke Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Dress down everyday
* Duvet day every quarter
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plan (inc Dental and Optical cover)
* Mobile phone discount
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* And MANY more...
This is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People. We strive to provide a brilliant opportunity to maintain, grow and develop a desk and team the way you want.
Gemini People also offer regular training and a development programme, which is designed not just to build recruitment skills, but also, to develop future leaders. We do this through mentoring, external coaching, individual personality profiling and a tailored programme of leadership training, for every individual who takes their first steps into management.
Our Consultants describe the culture here as fun, positive, supportive and uplifting. Here at Gemini People, we genuinely love to look after our people and invest heavily in training, development and wellness.
We also understand how hard Recruitment can be and that having a work/life balance is crucial. That's why we offer flexible working to all Consultants and staff, plus the opportunity to work one day from home per week, for Managers.
Based in beautiful Mayfair, close to many transport links. We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry, we are eager to expand the team. So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to manage a team of your own and evolve and succeed within the Creative sector, we want to hear from you!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we're an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone - all talents and backgrounds. We strive to promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We are a equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
* Gemini strive to ensure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications; regardless of gender, disability, age, nationality, religion/belief, ethnicity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy/maternity and marital or civil partner status
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropriate steps to adjust and accommodate the requirements of different religions, beliefs, cultures and abilities