Title: Senior Digital Recruitment Consultant - Permanent
Our bonkers team at Gemini People are currently looking for their next hire (and yes, it could be you!)
So what are we looking for you wonder? Ideally, we're looking for a driven and ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant, with a sustainable amount of of experience within the Digital industry, to join our freelance division. This position will be working across the Digital sector on a warm desk, with a variety of levels and seniority to work with.
The ideal candidate will have experience specialising in one or more of the following:
* Service Design
* Digital Transformation
* AI (Artificial Intelligence)
* Social Media Managers and Strategists
* Placing developers across all boards and all seniority.
You'll be working with some of the top Advertising and Production agencies in London, who work with some of the biggest brands in the world! The world really is your Oyster here at Gemini People, as we give you the trust and freedom to work with huge, well-known names within the industry!
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you'll be recruiting across a variety of roles and levels within the Digital field with a focus on Build. The ideal recruiter will already have experience placing senior roles e.g. Head of UX, Head of Digital.
This is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People. With the opportunity to maintain, grow and develop a desk the way you want, with huge, clear progression opportunities within the business without the hassle of being micro managed!
Key Skills / Person spec / Experience:
* You will have experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk.
* Ideally, experienced within the creative, digital or advertising industry
* Possess an excellent ability to understand design briefs from clients and determine what skills and experience potential candidates need to have
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building meaningful client and candidate relationships
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
* You will have a passion to learn and will be constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
Perks & Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bespoke Training and support
* Dress down everyday
* Your birthday off
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
* The opportunity to have your voice heard. Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen.
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Get to work with Teddy - the cutest, calmest office dog
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plan
* Mobile phone discount
* Gym discounts
* Good Vibes club
* And lots more...
Based in popular Mayfair, we started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry, we are eager to expand the team. So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within Digital design and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - we want to hear from you!