Title: Recruitment Resourcer - Digital Design - Permanent
Gemini People are currently looking for a Resourcer to join the high achieving freelance team!
So if you're recent Graduate or driven individual with previous sales experience, ready to undertake an exciting long-term career opportunity, within the wonderful world of Recruitment, read on!
We at Gemini People are a solid team of bonkers, fun but motivated bunch of specialists, who genuinely enjoy working in a market leading industry. Specialising in broad roles across the Creative, Digital and PR world, we place intriguing roles in the absolutely fascinating and gripping advertisement industry. This includes working with a whole range of brands and agencies within the Broadcasting, Fashion and Retail, Sport and Entertainment industry and many more!
So what will you be doing?
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you'll be working alongside one of our lovely Top Billers in our luxurious London office, learning the full 180 recruitment process first then managing the rewarding 360 process. This includes sourcing and screening candidates, meeting with clients to understand their business needs, taking job briefs, managing the interview process, to making placements! You'll have the joys of joining the high achieving Digital Design desk on the Freelance team and assist with the sourcing and placements of various:
* Digital designers
* UX/UI designers
* Motion Designers
* Developers into agencies and brands
* and more!
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you'll also have the joys of working with some of the top Advertising and Production agencies in London, who work with some of the hugest brands in the world like Netflix, Publicis, Apple, Channel 5 and many more fun and prominent companies!
Now the office culture here really is quite a buzz! Not only will our lovely office dog Teddy, keep your morale boosted or our playlist's keep you happy and motivated, but you will have the peace of mind of not having to work towards any of those unnecessary and non-beneficial KPI's, that's just not our style.
You'll be given ongoing, tailored training to your market including on desk training, 1:1s and group training sessions by one of our friendly and welcoming Gems, or our in-house L&D team to keep you on the right track, at all times. No micro managing around here, just actual support, training and guidance to help maximize your earning potential and meet your career goals.
We also understand how hard Recruitment can be, and that having a work/life balance is crucial, that's why we offer flexible working to all Consultants and staff here at Gemini People!
It goes without saying that all our gems here are passionate about this industry space and we're now looking for that gem who can demonstrate that same interest! Think that could be you? Then apply today!
Key Skills / Experience:
* Ideally, a recent graduate in Design, Photography, Creative arts or History
* Ideally have previous Sales experience (telesales, b2b, b2c, retail etc.)
* Great communication skills, both written and verbally
* Quick learner with genuine passion for creative, digital and PR industry
* Natural ability to build excellent rapport with various people
* Ability to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who are experts in having an eventful time in and out of the office
* Have a passion to learn and constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will have a PMA (positive mental attitude)
* Resilient and Highly motivated
* Confident and Sociable
* Money motivated
* Healthy, competitive nature
Of course, there's a bunch of perks and benefits for you, take a look below at some of the incredible things we offer our Gem-in-i's!
Perks / Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
* Bespoke ongoing Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Relaxed environment with Dress down every day (not just a Friday!)
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Duvet Days every quarter
* 2 International trips abroad every year
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck!
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Excellent Health cash plans
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* Fresh fruit delivered daily
* Work with the fabulous Teddy, our office dog
* Clear and tailored career plan
* And MANY more...
We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
So, if you have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within the Recruitment industry and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - drop your CV as we would love to hear from you!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropriate steps to adjust and accommodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and abilities