Title: Recruitment Consultants - All levels -
To cut to the chase, we at Gemini People are a bunch of mad, friendly but motivated bunch of specialist, who enjoy working in a market leading industry. We specialise in broad roles across the Creative, Digital and PR field, placing them in not only the absolutely fascinating and gripping advertisement industry; but also a whole range of brands within the Broadcasting, Fashion and Retail, Sport and Entertainment industry and many more!
If you're an experienced Recruitment Consultant, you'll already know what the basic day-to-day duties would consist of, so we're not trying to bore you with similar specs of what you're already familiar with! So let's get to the good stuff!
Gemini People are always looking for ambitious 360 Recruitment Consultants, (and it could be you, yes you!) to join us in our luxury and modern office, covering prosperous warm desks.
You will be given the opportunity and flexibility to work with some of the top advertisement agencies and brands like Netflix, Publicis, Apple, Channel 5 and many more well-known agencies and brands.
Key Skills / Experience:
* You will have significant experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk
* Ideally experienced working within the creative, digital or advertising industry
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building meaningful client and candidate relationships
* Ability to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who are experts in having an eventful time in and out of the office
* Have a passion to learn and constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
* You will have a PMA (positive mental attitude)
* Ideally, have the knowledge, understanding and experience in recruiting into agencies
Now the office culture here really is one of a kind. You will not have to work towards any unnecessary and non-beneficial KPI's, that's just not our style. You won't ever lack support or guidance as you'll always have a friendly and welcoming Gemini person to keep you on the right track, at all times. No micro managing around here, just actual support and guidance.
Of course, there's a bunch of perks and benefits for you, take a look below at some of the incredible things we offer our Gem-in-i's!
Perks / Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
* Bespoke ongoing Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Dress down every day (not just a Friday!)
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck!
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plans
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* Fresh fruit delivered daily
* Work with the fabulous Teddy, our office dog
* And MANY more...
We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within the Creative industry and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - drop your CV as we would love to hear from you!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropriate steps to adjust and accommodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and abilities