Title: Traffic/Production Manager - Permanent
A leading communications agency based in Central London are looking for a Traffic/Production Manager to join their team. This role will involve working closely with the accounts team to assess business challenges and opportunities. This role will be pivotal in the planning, resourcing and production of the external and internal requests for support for design and production for the agency globally. This person will be responsible for raising the standards and best practices of the agency, so experience in this is essential. In this role you will be part of a fast growing communications agency which is part of larger creative network.
- Experience working client side or in an agency environment.
- Management of resource for high volume or global companies.
- Experience working with external creative and production suppliers as well as internal teams.
- Ability to advice on resourcing and production for group globally.
- Have solid knowledge of creative, production and scheduling this should include graphic design, video, animation and website builds.
I am looking for someone who wants to implement change and process and has a strong background in traffic and production.