Title: PRODUCTION ADMINISTRATOR - Permanent
An award winning agency based in London are looking for a Production Administrator to join their team. This role is in a highly regarded agency who create some of the most well known campaigns in the country. You will be part of a growing team and working i a fast paced environment. This role allows for great opportunity to progress your career whilst working as part of a great team who's work is integral to the agency. This is the ideal position for someone who is working as a TV/radio production administrator who wishes to join a large well known agency.
The main responsibilities in this role include:
* Clearance for cinema and international broadcast.
* Lasing with post house, stations, producers and accounts teams.
* Dealing with negotiations and renewals for a wide range including VO's, music, models and photographers.
* Keeping track of fact sheets and master usage documents.
* Creating supply estimates for clients.
To be considered for this role you will need the following experience:
* Knowledge of Copy central, Peach, Beam and front ordering systems is essential.
* A pro active and positive attitude.
* Attention to detail is key for this role.
* Good communication skills and the ability to multi task.
If you wish to be part of a friendly and busy team working with amazing clients then this is the role for you. Please get in touch for further information.