Title: Associate User Experience Director - Permanent
Associate UX Director
An Associate User Experience Director is being sought by a revolutionary digital agency that is among the world's most influential.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about user experience, and at the forefront of new thinking and techniques.
Responsible for the development of innovative customer experiences across a wide variety of channels and devices, you will lead and manage all user experience activities across a client group.
In addition to client responsibilities and working closely with other User Experience Directors and Senior User Experience Architects, the Associate User Experience Director will help support, grow and manage AKQA's User Experience team.
Develop award-winning experiences working with Creative, Planning and Technology teams.
Apply solid user experience and usability principles while looking for opportunities to innovate.
Demonstrate excellent knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach and the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types.
Able to use/introduce more advanced UCD techniques (rapid prototyping, remote testing, etc.) to improve efficiency in the user experience process and the quality of the solution.
Awareness of Service Design techniques and how these can be applied to digital user experience.
Able to develop UX solutions for a wide variety of platforms and devices including mobile, web, kiosk, TV, etc.
QUALIFIFCATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
* A background of managing multiple, inter-dependent UX workstreams on large-scale and complex projects.
* Able to assess a broad range of tasks and determine which should be managed personally, and which should be passed to junior team members, ensuring delivery is to highest standards at all times.
* Extensive information architecture / content strategy / user experience / usability experience for blue-chip clients.
* Experience of line management and team development.
* Experience of working with standard IA and UCD tools and processes.
* Experience of content management systems and e-commerce.
* Experience of cross-platform design.
* Knowledge of designing for social is highly beneficial.
This is a highly visible and critical role working for one of the best in the industry. Please submit updated CV and portfolio to apply.