Title: Mid-Weight Hybrid Creative - Permanent
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a top award-winning integrated creative agency. You’ll be working on a variety of fantastic household and global name brands within a highly ambitious environment in a close knit team. As an experienced midweight hybrid creative, you will play an important role in concepting, art directing, and writing copy to live across various medias including TV, Film, OOH, Print and Social. You will be comfortable using your own initiative and be able to work in collaboration with the wider creative team including designers on high profile projects. You will be able to drive forward your concepts and art direction methods when working on briefs, seeing projects through from start to finish at high quality, whilst demonstrating stretch, tone and originality. You will also have the opportunity to attend shoot and work on new brand pitches, so a similar background will be hugely advantageous.
Key Skills/Experience required:
• You will be very organised, efficient and thrive well within a challenging environment
• You must have experience working on integrated campaigns with a book showcasing a wide selection of projects produced consistently
• You will have incredible art direction and written skills and be able to manage multiple tasks whilst concepting across various medias to a high standard (this will be seen favourably)
• You will ideally have design and video editing skills as you will work closely with designers and the production team
• You’ll be expected to display positive characteristics, showing you’re happy to get stuck in and work across both small and larger projects
• You will be confident using the Adobe Creative Suite, i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator & In-design with Premier Pro, After Effects and Final Cut Pro being a wonderful additional advantage
You will be part of a team which love to push their creative imaginations, thrive on originality and thrive on working within a challenging, yet rewarding environment. This opportunity will see you working across a multitude of channels including film, print, social, TV, OOH and digital whilst working on a wide variety of brands. The role comes with huge opportunity for career development and the chance to join a team which produce creative campaigns with a purpose. You will be supported by fantastic leadership with a great wealth of industry knowledge and experience, who not only value their staff, but, will allow you the opportunity to be independently creative / lead on smaller projects.