Title: Senior Creative Recruitment Consultant - Freelance - Permanent
Gemini People are currently looking for fun and proactive Consultants with industry and/or significant recruitment experience under their belts to join our freelance team!
This position will be working across the Creative sector, which includes working with some of the top advertising and production agencies in London, who work with some of the biggest brands in the world! From large integrated agencies, to smaller boutique studios, you'll have the chance to work with epic, well known agencies and brands within the Music, Media and Entertainment, Creative and Fashion industry and more, with the likes of Netflix, Moonpig and Saatchi and Saatchi and MANY more.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll be recruiting across all roles within the Creative sector, including Art Directors, Copywriters, Creative Directors, Brand Designers (junior and senior), Art workers and more. This is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People and you will the opportunity and freedom (without being micro-managed) to maintain, grow and develop your desk the way you want, with huge, clear progression opportunities within the business!
We like to look after our people and invest heavily in training,development and wellness. We ensure that you have a good work/life balance (there is lots more that we like to do, check out the list of all our great benefits below) and the best thing of all, you get to work with Teddy - the cutest, calmest office dog that never fails to boost morale!
Key Skills / Experience:
* You will have experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk.
* Ideally experienced working within the creative, digital or advertising industry
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building meaningful client and candidate relationships
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
* You will have a passion to learn and will be constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
* You will have a PMA (positive mental attitude)
* Ideally, have the knowledge, understanding and experience in recruiting into agencies
Perks / Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
* Bespoke L+D, Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Dress down everyday
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck!
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plan
* Mobile phone discount
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* And MANY more...
We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within the Creative sector and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - we want to hear from you!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We are a equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropiate steps to adjust and accomodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and abilities