Title: Recruitment Team Leader - Digital - Permanent
Cutting to the chase, we at Gemini People are a bunch of friendly, broad cultured, and motivated bunch of specialists, who enjoy being the voice of the sector and working in a market leading industry. Specialising in a wide range of roles across the Creative, Digital and PR fields, within the absolutely fascinating and gripping advertisement industry!
So what are we looking for you wonder? We're looking for a Team Leader or Senior Recruitment Consultant, who is ready to take on a fresh new challenge and next step up in their career, to oversee either one of our highly successful Freelance or Permanent teams.
The ideal Recruiter will have experience specialising in one or more of the following:
* Service and Digital Design
* Digital Transformation
* Digital Marketing
* AI (Artificial Intelligence)
* Developers into brands and agencies
* Social Media Managers and Strategist
You'll be working with some of the top advertising, production agencies and biggest brands in the world! From large integrated agencies, to smaller boutique studios, the list really is endless.
This is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People and you will have the opportunity to build, develop and lead a team as well as having your own clear career progression within the business.
Now the office culture here really is one of a kind. You will not have to work towards any of those unnecessary and non-beneficial KPI's , that's just not our style. You won't ever have to worry about lack support or guidance, as you'll always have a friendly and welcoming Gemini person or our in-house L&D team to keep you on the right track, at all times. No micro managing around here, just actual support and guidance. We also understand how hard Recruitment can be and that having a work/life balance is crucial, that's why we offer flexible working to all Consultants and staff here at Gemini People.
Key Skills / Experience:
* You will have experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk
* Ideally, experienced within the creative, digital or advertising industry
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building strong client and candidate relationships
* Ideally hae experience in managing or leading a team of your own
* You will have a passion to learn and will be constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
Perks & Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
* Bespoke Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Dress down everyday
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plan
* Mobile phone discount
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* And MANY more...
Based in beautiful Mayfair, close to many transport links. We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry, we are eager to expand the team. So, if you're a Recruiter and have the drive and passion to manage your own team and evolve and succeed within the Digital/Tech sector, you could be the "gem-in-i"!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropriate steps to adjust and accommodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and domestic responsibilities