Title: Digital Recruitment Manager - Permanent
Gemini People are currently looking for their next hire (and yes, it could be you!)
So what are we looking for you wonder? We're looking for a Billing Manager or Senior Recruitment Consultant who is ready to take the next step in their career, to oversee the highly succesful Freelance team.
To cut to the chase, we at Gemini People are a bunch of bonkers, fun but motivated bunch of specialists, who genuinely enjoy working in a market leading industry. Specialising in broad roles across the Creative, Digital and PR world, we place intriguing roles in the absolutely fascinating and gripping advertisement industry. This includes working with a whole range of brands and agencies within the Broadcasting, Fashion and Retail, Sport and Entertainment industry and many more!
The ideal candidate will have experience specialising in one or more of the following:
* Service Design
* Digital Transformation
* AI (Artificial Intelligence)
* Developers into brands and agencies
* Social Media Managers and Strategist
You'll be working with some of the top advertising, production agencies and biggest brands in the world! From large integrated agencies, to smaller boutique studios, the list is endless.
This is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People and you will have the opportunity to build and develop a team as well as having clear career progression within the business.
We like to look after our people and invest heavily in training, wellness and we ensure that you have a good work/life balance (there is lots more that we like to do, check out the list of all our great benefits below) and the best thing of all you get to work with Teddy - the cutest, calmest office dog that never fails to boost morale!
Key Skills / Experience:
* You will have experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk
* Ideally, experienced within the creative, digital or advertising industry
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building strong client and candidate relationships
* You will have a passion to learn and will be constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
Perks & Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
* Bespoke Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Dress down everyday
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plan
* Mobile phone discount
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* And MANY more...
Based in beautiful Mayfair, close to many transport links. We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry, we are eager to expand the team. So, if you're a Recruiter and have the drive and passion to manage your own team and evolve and succeed within the Digital/Tech sector, you could be the "gem-in-i"!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropiate steps to adjust and accomodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and domestic responsibilties