Title: Digital Recruitment Consultant - Permanent
Gemini People are currently looking for a motivated and ambitious 360 Recruitment Consultant, with a desirable amount of recruitment experience under their belts to join our freelance division. This position will be working across a variety of roles within the Digital world. You'll be working closely with some of the top advertising and production agencies in London who work with some of the biggest brands in the world!
The ideal candidate will have experience specialising in one or more of the following:
* Service Design
* Digital Transformation
* Social Media Manager and Strategists
* AI (Artificial Intelligence)
* Placing developers across all boards and all seniority.
This is a hugely exciting and mega growth period for Gemini People. With the opportunity to maintain, grow and develop a desk the way you want, with huge, clear progression opportunities within the business, the world really is your oyster here!
Our Consultants describe the culture here as entertaining, fun, positive and uplifting. We like to look after our people and invest heavily in training, wellness and mindfulness. We are very firm on ensuring that you have a good work/life balance (there is lots more that we like to do, check out the list of all our great benefits below) and the best of all you get to work with Teddy - the cutest, calmest office dog that never fails to boost morale!
Key Skills / Person Specification
* You will have experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk.
* Ideally, experienced within the Creative, Digital, Tech or Advertising industry
* Possess an excellent ability to understand design briefs from clients and determine what skills and experience potential candidates need to have
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building meaningful client and candidate relationships
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
* You will have a passion to learn and will be constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
Perks & Benefits:
* Stupendous Commission structure
* Holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bespoke Training and support (whether its bite-size sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Dress down everyday
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plans
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* And MANY more...
Based in popular Mayfair, we started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry, we are eager to expand the team. So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within the Digital sector and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - we want to hear from you!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We are a equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropriate steps to adjust and accommodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and abilities