Title: Senior Digital Design Recruitment Consultant - Permanent
Gemini People are currently recruiting for an ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant, with a desirable amount of recruitment experience under their belts to join our Freelance division. This position will be working across the Digital Design sector, working with some of the top 50 advertising and production agencies in London who work with some of the biggest brands in the world!
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you'll be recruiting across all roles and levels within Digital Design. You will have the chance to work with some of the most coolest and intriguing Designers, Developers, Illustrators and many more!
Right now is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People and we strive to provide a brilliant opportunity to maintain, grow and develop a desk the way you want; with huge, clear progression opportunities within the business, without being micro managed. From large integrated agencies, to smaller boutique studios, you'll have the chance to work with epic agencies and brands within a variety of industries including Media and Entertainment, Music, Creative, Fashion, FMCG and more. With the likes of Netflix, Moonpig, Saatchi & Saatchi, Apple and many more, the world is your oyster.
Our Consultants describe the culture here as fun, positive, energetic, bonkers and uplifting! (Hence why we have a good vibes club every month). Like the sound of us and the opportunity we have to offer you? Then apply today!
Key Skills / Person spec / Experience:
* You will have experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk.
* Ideally, experienced within the creative, digital or advertising industry
* Possess an excellent ability to understand design briefs from clients and determine what skills and experience potential candidates need to have
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building meaningful client and candidate relationships
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
* You will have a passion to learn and will be constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
Perks and Benefits!
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
* Bespoke Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Dress down everyday
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plan
* Mobile phone discount
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* And MANY more...
Based in popular Mayfair, we started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry, we are eager to expand the team. So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within Digital design and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - we want to hear from you!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropriate steps to adjust and accommodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and domestic responsibilities