Title: Creative Recruitment Consultant - Perm Team -
I am currently looking for fun and driven Consultants with 1+ year's recruitment experience under their belts to join our permanent division. This position will be working across the Creative sector. You will be working with some of the top advertising and production agencies in London who work with some of the biggest brands in the world!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll be recruiting across all roles within the Creative sector including Art Directors, Copywriters, Creative Directors, Brand Designers (junior and senior), Art workers and more. This is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People. With the opportunity to maintain, grow and develop a hot desk the way you want, with huge, clear progression opportunities within the business!
You'll be working alongside a team of "The Fantastic 4" Consultants (you thought the movie for a second didn't you!?) with the opportunity to work with many of the top 50 agencies in London. From large integrated agencies, to smaller boutique studios, you will have the chance to work with epic agencies and brands within a variety of industries including Media and Entertainment, Music, Creative, Fashion, FMCG and more.
Key Skills / Experience:
* You will have experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk.
* Ideally experienced working within the creative, digital or advertising industry
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building meaningful client and candidate relationships
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
* You will have a passion to learn and will be constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
Perks / Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bespoke Training and support
* Your birthday off
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish on a Friday and monthly office drinks
* The opportunity to have your voice heard. Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen.
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Get to work with Teddy - the cutest, calmest office dog
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plan
* Mobile phone discount
* Gym discounts
* And lots more...
We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within the Creative sector and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - we want to hear from you!