Title: Recruitment Manager - Creative sector - Permanent
Gemini People are currently recruiting for an ambitious Recruitment Manager, with a desirable amount of recruitment experience under their belts, to lead, grow and develop our Creative division . This will also be a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Consultant, who is ready to take that next step up in their career!
This position will include billing and managing Senior Consultants, whilst working with many of the top 50 Advertising and Production Agencies and Brands in London. You will have the freedom and ownership over this exciting and intriguing market, whilst having the pleasure of having 500+ terms of business's agreed.
*Please note, this is not an in-house/internal recruiter role. It will be agency based and you will be expected to bill .
The ideal candidate will have experience specialising in one or more of the following roles:
* Designers (including but not limited to: Print, Digital, Graphic, Motion, Powerpoint/Presentation and UX/UI)
* Advertising industry
* Directors (including but not limited to: Art, Creative and Design)
* Creatives and Creative Teams (Junior - Director level)
* Motion Graphics
Key Skills / Experience:
* You will have significant experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent, freelance or dual desk
* Ideally, experienced within the creative and/or advertising industry, with a genuine passion for the markets
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building strong client and candidate relationships
* Own drive for personal development
* You will have a passion to learn and expand your current knowledge
* Natural ability to build excellent rapport with various people and seniority
* Resilient and Highly motivated
* Confident and Sociable
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
Perks & Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bank holidays and Christmas off, in addition to holiday allowance
* Bespoke Training and support (whether its bitesize sessions, courses or 1-1's)
* Dress down everyday
* Duvet day every quarter
* Your birthday and Wedding/Civil ceremony off in addition to holiday allowance
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
* The opportunity to have your voice heard (Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen)
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plan (inc Dental and Optical cover)
* Mobile phone discount
* Gym discounts
* Paid charitable working
* Enhanced company Maternity and Paternity pay
* And MANY more...
This is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People. We strive to provide a brilliant opportunity to maintain, grow and develop a desk and team the way you want.
Gemini People also offer regular training and a development programme, which is designed not just to build recruitment skills, but also to develop future leaders. We do this through mentoring, external coaching, individual personality profiling and a tailored programme of leadership training, for every individual who takes their first steps into management.
Our Consultants describe the culture here as fun, positive, supportive and uplifting. Here at Gemini People, we genuinely love to look after our people and invest heavily in training, development and wellness.
We also understand how hard Recruitment can be and that having a work/life balance is crucial. That's why we offer flexible working to all Consultants and staff, plus the opportunity to work one day from home per week, for Managers.
Based in beautiful Mayfair, close to many transport links. We started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry, we are eager to expand the team. So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to manage a team of your own and evolve and succeed within the Creative sector, we want to hear from you!
EQUALITY ACT & EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES:
* At Gemini, we promote equality of opportunity for all staff and job applicants
* We are a equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability
* We create a working environment in which all individuals are able to make best use of their skills
* We take appropriate steps to adjust and accommodate the requirements of different religions, cultures and abilities
* We highly encourage and implement inclusion, diversity and equality within the workplace