Title: Creative Services Recruitment Consultant -
Gemini People are currently looking for someone who can work hard and play harder. The ideal Recruitment Consultant will be heavily motivated and ambitious, with a minimum of 1 year+ 360 recruitment experience under their belts, to join our permanent division.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be working across the Creative Services field for digital, design and integrated agencies. You will cover roles such as Project Managment, Resource, Producers, Traffic, Studio and Production Managers and many more at a variety of levels. You'll be working with some of the top advertising and production agencies in London who work with some of the biggest brands in the world!
This is a hugely exciting growth period for Gemini People. You will have the opportunity to develop, grow and maintain your desk the way you want, all whilst having a large and clear scope to progress into excellent opportunities within the business. A few of our Consultants describe the culture here as fun, positive, bonkers and uplifting! (Hence why we have a good vibes club every month that we want YOU to be a part of!)
Key Skills / Person spec / Experience:
* You will have experience within the recruitment industry either on a permanent or freelance desk.
* Ideally, experienced within the creative, digital or advertising industry
* Possess an excellent ability to understand design and Project Management briefs from clients and determine what skills and experience potential candidates need to have
* You will be a sales driven individual who is passionate about building meaningful client and candidate relationships
* Know how to have fun both in and out of work - the division is full of hard working people who can also have a good time in the office
* You will have a passion to learn and will be constantly striving to be the best you can be
* You will be used to the fast-paced nature of recruitment
Perks & Benefits:
* Generous salary and holiday allowance with the opportunity to carry over holiday's (yep we know, it's rare nowadays!)
* Bespoke Training and support
* Dress down everyday
* Great music playlist playing throughout the office
* Your birthday off
* Flexible working hours
* Early finish every Friday with beverages on deck
* The opportunity to have your voice heard. Employee feedback is important to us so, if you have a great idea for the business we'll listen.
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Get to work with Teddy - the office dog that boost morale!
* Long service Awards
* Health cash plan
* Mobile phone discount
* Gym discounts
* Good Vibes club
* And lots more...
Based in popular Mayfair, we started out in June 2011 with a simple mission: to be the go-to creative recruitment agency, at home and internationally. Our entrepreneurial spirit drove us to invest in new areas to match market changes and client needs. Our love of innovation inspired us to take advantage of rapid changes in technology to keep our service consistent, efficient and memorable. We're ambitious and always striving to provide you the best. So, if you set your sights on something, we'll do our very best to get you there.
Having already had nearly 8 successful years working with some of the best companies in the industry, we are eager to expand the team. So, if you're a Recruitment Consultant and have the drive and passion to evolve and succeed within Creative Services and feel you could be the "gem-in-i" - we want to hear from you!