Title: Mid-Weight Digital Designer - Permanent
My exciting client, a globally-recognised full-service brand and media agency are looking to fill an amazing opportunity and are keen to get the perfect candidate on board! The role is a Junior Digital Designer and you’ll be working on a top client account for the agency, a fantastic opportunity to build upon and advance your current skills!
Key Skills/Experience required:
• 3+ years working in an agency
• Advance photoshop experience (sketch is desirable)
• After Effects experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Good understanding of motion design and video output
• Proven understanding of working across different digital channels
• Eye for detail
You will be responsible for delivering motion graphics briefs as well as designing responsive experiences for the client website. You will be working with the lead digital designer, developers and UX designers on designing and maintaining the client’s digital properties. When working on the motion projects, you will be working with the creative and content teams to ensure tasks are completed efficiently.