Title: UX Director - Permanent
We’re looking for a UX Director to work with a very exciting challenger agency who work with challenger brands. The company are an integrated creative agency, based in Central London, who work with some excellent companies on a range of areas including content, media buying, production and creative design. Due to their high demand, the digital division is forecasted to grow immensely, focusing more and more on improving the clients’ customer experience.
Key Skills/Experience required:
• Have proven experience in IA, interface design and service design
• Have experience leading and managing a UX team
• Show successful campaigns that went live that illustrate experience creating interfaces
• Have great attention to detail and express passion in their work
• Be a good communicator and mentor, as well as being self-motivated and team orientated
• Have a flexible approach managing time and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ideal software skills; Sketch, invision, (other prototyping tools), axure, omnigraffle, keynote
Reporting directly to the Interactive Creative Director, you will be responsible for managing the UX strategy and interaction design solutions across any touchpoint from web and mobile, to social platforms. You will also oversee and inspire junior members of the UX team to create and deliver influential and impactful solutions to business problems. As the UX Director you will lead by example and be hands on creating designs, sitemaps and communicating to the team what practices you think are best. You will be working with different departments across the partnership including data and planning and managing research workshops. You will support the creative director with concepting and UX strategy, and the future development of their UX.