Title: Experience Designer - Permanent
A great opportunity for an Experience Designer to join an exciting digital agency! Based in the heart of the London, the company have established themselves in the customer interaction space, focusing on CRM, CX, Content and Creative Technology! The role will directly report to the Experience Director.
Key Skills/Experience required:
• Demonstrate excellent skills in concepting, prototyping and user pathway maps for proposals and pitches
• Be able to create user journeys to understand the relationship between users and touch points
• Have experience managing multiple projects
• Have experience designing and building high and low fidelity clickable wireframes and interactive prototypes
• Have excellent communication skills and be a critical thinker
As the Experience Designer you will be responsible for executing design activities such as user research, usability testing, information architecture, interaction design, user/task flow analysis and customer journey mapping. You will also be responsible for promoting the user’s voice in the design process. Part of the role will also see you working as part of a team for a well-recognised and reputable energy provider. You will be supporting them at a strategic level, transforming their ways of working, optimizing their current services and improving their existing journeys across multiple touchpoints.