Title: Freelance Mid-weight Front End Developer - Contract
One of my good clients based down in Fulham who are a large footwear retailer are looking for a freelance midweight Front End Developer to join their team on a freelance basis. This company is growing day by day and are really becoming the forefront of one of the leading ergonomic footwear brands.
This role could potentially lead to a permanent role if all goes well. It is to start in September:
* 1 project to be working on
* As well as the development across BAU and non BAU
* Ecommerce mainly
* In house, no remote unfortunately
* Developing a component-based homepage system, allowing inclusion of images, looping video, copy and CTAs
* Components will be combined and configured by the business to suit different events through the year
* Working from high definition UI mock-ups in Sketch/ Zeplin as well as a prototype in Principle to indicate motion design and micro interactions
You will be working solo but there will be developers there you can work alongside and check in with and also you will mainly be working with the Product owner, the UX and UI team.
This client has a great culture to be immersed in, so you are surrounded by like-minded people.
£350 - £450 per day