Title: Senior Analyst - Permanent
Gemini People are currently recruiting for a brilliant digital agency who are looking for a Senior Analyst who will lead all the research and insights work. This is a permanent opportunity based in Central London.
You will have a broad understanding of Data - you will be doing social listening, audience segmentation, channel plans, content measurement, creating smart strategies and meaningful experiences.
Ideally you will already have management experience as you will be responsible for a direct report within this role.
This role will require you to be adaptive to several different industries and major accounts, you will be an advocate and representative of the agency to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
● 3-6 years agency or in-house experience
● Confidence with a range of quantitative and qualitative research methods
● Proficient in main Microsoft Office packages - Excel to an intermediate level (practise Pivot tables and INDEX MATCH)
● Strong presentation skills
● Internal stakeholder management, from juniors to C-suite
● Translating data into actionable insights for "non data" people
● A genuine passion for using insights to drive creative work
● Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to convince and persuade
● Positive and collaborative team player, who can negotiate difficult situations
with a sense of humour and charm
● User of social and digital channels
● Driven by a fast-paced, flexible, every day is a different challenge kind of work.
If this sounds like a bit of you and you'd like to learn more, send your CV to email@example.com for a chat!